Navigating a business involves struggling with competing priorities that can leave an owner isolated and overwhelmed, and that interferes with the business's opportunity to grow.
Robin understands the business owner's perspective. And she has a lens into the real pain points of running a business.
By working with Robin, priorities are restructured, risks are mitigated, processes that work are in place, productivity increases, and the owner's well-being improves.
- I have too much to do.
- I can’t keep up with email.
- Everything is a priority.
- My family says I work too much.
- Why is my business the only business with these issues
- They think we charge too much.
- They don’t understand what we do.
- They expect us to do extra work with the same budget and schedule.
- They expect us to do work we are not experienced to do.
- When things go wrong, I am uncomfortable talking to the client.
- There are no good workers any more.
- No one knows what they are supposed to do.
- They show up late and/or take too many breaks.
- They don’t do what I expect them to do.
- They are always asking for raises.
“Robin Hamilton has breathed life into my business in only three meetings! Before Robin, I was disorganized and stressed. In comes Robin—she listens, she observes, she encourages, then implements effective plans and improved systems that allow the business to run more fluidly. Robin rocks, plain and simple.” – Alexis Avila, Founder & President, Prepped & Polished